How To Sell To Little Chickpeas
- Complete the form found below with the appropriate photographs of your clothing
- We will inspect the images within 1 working day, where you will receive the initial offer for the items
- Items should be carefully packaged in protective wrapping to avoid damage during transit
- Once clothing items are received, we will thoroughly examine them before we accept them for sale. We check every part of the item for marks, stains, rips, fading and bobbling etc. before clothing is offered for sale on the site.
- We will make you an offer for the clothes within 2- 3 working days
- Payment is only transferred once clothes are received, examined and accepted for resale. Any clothes not in acceptable condition will NOT be returned unless paid for.
Rules for Selling to Little Chickpeas
What items do we accept for resale?
- We only accept clothes in excellent condition. Items must be hardly worn and good as new or never worn and brand new
- If items have been worn they must be freshly washed, ironed and folded
- We do not accept clothes with marks, stains, rips, fading, bobbling, or items without labels etc. Any clothes that have any of these defects will not be sold or returned
- For hygiene purposes, we do not accept underwear or socks
- We no longer accept supermarket/savings brands, such as F&F, George, Primark, and BHS
How much will you get paid?
- Non-designer brands (see below)
- Designer brands – price quote on request*
- Unworn clothes, still with labels – price quote on request*
- Sell your clothes and receive a coupon for 10% off in our store!
Tip: Lay the item flat on a plain neutral background before you photograph it. Clothing should contain two photographs, one at the front and the other at the back
Sell To Little Chickpeas
The below information will only be used to identify the amount that a customer has chosen to sell to Little Chickpeas. Contact details will NOT be used for marketing purposes if they have been collected through the below selling form